PLI's Hot Topics in Health Care Law 2022
PLI New York
1177 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY
State Bar Of Georgia
104 Marietta Street, 3rd Floor
and via Webinar
9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST
Partner Laura Laemmle-Weidenfeld will participate in a panel titled "Enforcement Trends in Health Care Law – Lessons Learned in 2022" at PLI's Hot Topics in Health Care Law 2022 hybrid program on December 8.
With expansive new federal legislation targeting Medicare drug expenditures, a significant Supreme Court decision for women’s health, and expansion of DOJ enforcement interest in digital health, the health care industry continues to change dramatically. PLI’s faculty of health care lawyers, in-house counsel, and government regulators will examine the current state of health care law. This program will cover the broad range of issues confronting the health care industry: Medicare drug pricing legislation, DOJ enforcement in telehealth, navigating health care benefits post-Dobbs, physician payment system changes, enforcement of health care fraud and abuse laws, and a detailed look at recent and pending legislation.
The program will include the following topics:
- Recent developments in Medicare drug pricing and the changing landscape for PBMs
- What might be on the horizon for 2023 for hospital and physician payment systems
- How to navigate health care benefits post Dobbs
- What’s new in digital health enforcement
- Enforcement trends in health care law and the lessons learned in 2022
- Legislative initiatives: What has happened in the 117th Congress?
REGISTRATION AND CLE CREDITS
For more information on this program, including registration and CLE details, please visit "Hot Topics in Health Care Law 2022" on the PLI website.