PLI's Life Sciences 2022: Navigating Legal Challenges in Drug and Device Industries
9:00 am - 5:00 pm ET
What have we learned from our experience with COVID-19 and how does it continue to impact the life sciences industry? What are the key regulatory developments and enforcement trends that we need to be aware of? Laura Laemmle-Weidenfeld, a partner in the Firm's Health Care & Life Sciences Practice, will join PLI's faculty of life sciences practitioners, in-house counsel, government regulators, and educators, to examine the current state of life sciences law and what the future might hold. This program will cover the explosive growth of digital health and the legal issues that come with it; the latest regulatory developments at the FDA; as well as recent trends in pricing and reimbursement, effective compliance and investigation practices, and enforcement.
- FDA reform: what to expect from the FDA user fee reauthorization legislation
- Recent developments and key regulatory considerations in digital health
- Market access issues for innovative medical products
- Compliance program effectiveness and investigation best practices
- Enforcement trends impacting the drug and device industries
REGISTRATION & CLE CREDITS
Registration for this event is required. For CLE credit information and to register, visit the Practising Law Institute website.