Paul Green represents all major stakeholders in corporate workouts and restructurings. In addition, he has considerable experience advising clients in the energy industry and has published numerous articles regarding the intersection of oil and gas and bankruptcy law.
Paul has served in a leading role on numerous high-profile debtor representations, including MSD Performance, Special Products Holding, Swift Energy, Shoreline Energy, RadioShack, and the cross-border representation of Arctic Glacier. He also has taken leading roles in other engagements, including Jones Day's representation of Sanchez Capital in the successful stalking horse bid for TriDimension Energy's assets out of chapter 11, the creditors' committee of Qimonda North America, and Alpha Natural Resources.
Paul currently serves as chairman of the board of the Turnaround Management Association's NextGen Houston Chapter. He has been recognized as a "Rising Star" in Texas Monthly since 2013 and has lectured on restructuring topics on multiple occasions.
Quicksilver Drops Motion to Reject Midstream Agreements in Connection with Closing of Sale to BlueStone Natural Resources
DIP Lender's Knowledge of Adverse Claim to Collateral Scuttles Mootness Bar to Appeal of Financing Order Based on "Good Faith"
- March 2018Lessons Learned From The Oil Patch Blues
- March 2014Oil & Gas, Bankruptcy Law: A Combustible Mix Selling Distressed Assets in the Oil Patch
- December 1, 2009The Effect of Bankruptcy on Major Oil and Gas Agreements, coauthor, Oil & Gas Financial Journal
- February 18, 2016
Institute for Energy Law 67th Annual Oil & Gas Law Conference A&D Strategies in Low Commodity Price Conditions: In-Court and Out-of-Court Options
- January 28, 2016
A&D Strategies in Low Commodity Price Conditions Texas Journal of Oil, Gas, and Energy Law Symposium
- June 21, 2013
The Use of Financial Advisors in Bankruptcy
- June 23-24, 2011
What All Lawyers Should Know About Bankruptcy and Recent Developments in Commercial Workouts
- University of Notre Dame (J.D. magna cum laude 2007; Executive Editor, Law Review; B.A. cum laude 2004)
- Named a "Rising Star" by the editors of Texas Monthly (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017)