Rebecca Anthony represents clients in a variety of complex commercial litigation matters in state and federal courts. Her experience includes disputes involving state and local taxation, health care, and mortgage-backed securities. In addition Rebecca has significant experience representing clients in government investigations including under the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
Rebecca maintains an active pro bono practice and has represented clients through the Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program and the Human Rights Initiative of Dallas.
- 2014Changing the D.C. Circuit’s Approach to Changes in Interpretive Rules, 82 Geo. Wash. L. Rev. 1699
- The George Washington University (J.D. with honors 2014; Managing Editor, George Washington Law Review); The University of Texas at Austin (B.S. in Political Communications and B.A. in Plan II Honors 2011)
- Texas; U.S. District Courts for the Western, Eastern, and Northern Districts of Texas; and U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Intern, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Office of General Counsel (Summer 2012)
- Law Clerk to Judge Robert L. Pitman, U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas (2016-2017)