Full-service global financial markets practice
Clients benefit from a collaborative approach and deep understanding of the banking and financial markets. Nearly 320 lawyers advise on the full range of complex cross-border financial transactions, regulatory matters, investigations, and litigation.
- We represent a diverse client base of global financial institutions, issuers, borrowers, funds, asset managers, and fintech companies.
- We have helped clients close more than $1 trillion in financing transactions over the last five years, including many precedent-setting financings.
- Our team brings insight into market developments and trends on issues such as the rise of private capital and the growth of financial technology.
- We have a deep regulatory bench, many with long-standing relationships at financial services regulatory agencies across the globe, advising on compliance, investigations, and enforcement issues.
- We counsel clients in sophisticated financial products litigations, including structured finance, derivatives, and class action litigation.
Jay Tambe, Brett Barragate, and Alban Caillemer du Ferrage discuss evolving trends in the financial markets industry and describe how Jones Day has responded to clients' changing needs through the formation of the Firm's Financial Markets Practice.
The 'practical, commercial, efficient' team at Jones Day … is 'very user-friendly' and has an 'excellent knowledge of the markets.'Legal 500
Why Jones Day?
One Firm Worldwide®
- Singular Tradition of Client Service and Engagement with the Client
- Mutual Commitment of, and Seamless Collaboration by, a True Partnership
- Formidable Legal Talent Across Specialties and Jurisdictions
- Shared Professional Values Focused on Addressing Client Needs