Cases & Deals

$700 million purchase of 49.9 percent interest in Big River Steel by United States Steel Corporation

Clients KM BRS, LLC

Jones Day advised KM BRS, LLC (a subsidiary of Koch Minerals, LLC), a preferred equity holder of Big River Steel, in the $700 million purchase of a 49.9 percent interest in Big River Steel by United States Steel Corporation, with a call option to acquire the remaining 50.1 percent within the next four years.

We use cookies to deliver our online services. Details of the cookies and other tracking technologies we use and instructions on how to disable them are set out in our Cookies Policy. By using this website you consent to our use of cookies.