Darya Vakulenko joined our New Lawyers Group (NLG) in 2021. The NLG provides our newest lawyers with the opportunity to gain exposure to different practice areas and lawyering styles before making a commitment to a specific practice. Individuals in the NLG may focus on a particular area of practice, or compare practices, during their first year with Jones Day.
- Georgetown University (J.D. cum laude 2021); Charles University (Prague, Czech Republic) (M.A. in Political Science 2013; B.A. in Political Science and International Relations 2010)
- District of Columbia and Florida
- Intern, U.S. Department of Justice, Criminal Division, Money Laundering and Asset Recovery Section (MLARS) (Spring-Summer 2019)
- Intern to Judge Amy Berman Jackson, U.S. District Court, District of Columbia (Fall 2019)
- Spanish, Ukrainian, Russian, and Czech