Jones Day State Tax Return Newsletter
The State Tax Return Newsletter is a bi-monthly publication by Jones Day's Tax Practice.
- Major Changes to the Delaware Unclaimed Property Audit and Voluntary Disclosure Regime that Delaware-Formed Entities Should Consider
- Comptroller of the Treasury of Maryland v. Wynne': What Are the Potential Consequences?
- Webinar - Comptroller v. Wynne
- Texas Tax Update at a Glance
- City of Chicago's Department of Finance Issues Rulings Impacting Web Based Entertainment
- Indiana Supreme Court Upholds Finding that, for Sales Tax Purposes, Retailers Providing Installed Home Improvements Should Be Treated as Contractors
- Employment Services and Exemptions in Castle Case
- Coupon Discounts Raise Sales Tax Issues to Retailers
- The Past and Uncertain Future of Quill and the Physical Presence Requirement
- Illinois Attorney General's Office Announces Intention to Dismiss False Claims Act Against Liquor Retailers
- Welcome Kimberly Hartsfield
- Save the Date
Read the newsletter here.
Jones Day publications should not be construed as legal advice on any specific facts or circumstances. The contents are intended for general information purposes only and may not be quoted or referred to in any other publication or proceeding without the prior written consent of the Firm, to be given or withheld at our discretion. To request reprint permission for any of our publications, please use our "Contact Us" form, which can be found on our website at www.jonesday.com. The mailing of this publication is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. The views set forth herein are the personal views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Firm.