Jones Day State Tax Return Newsletter
The State Tax Return Newsletter is a bi-monthly publication by Jones Day's Tax Practice.
In this issue:
- Texas Comptroller Increases Hurdles For Loss Carryforwards and Decreases Issuances of Letter Rulings
- New York Legislation Provides Limitations on Collections, Recognizes Undue Hardships, Considers Impact of Same-Sex Marriages and Grants Extensions For Hurricane Victims
- Act Quickly: Opportunity to Attend COST Annual Meeting at Discounted Rate
- Substantial Nexus: The "Nexus Gap" Over Intangibles
- Register Now for 2011 California Tax Policy Conference
- Potentially Disruptive California Sales Tax Decision (Updated to Reflect Recent Developments)
- Pennsylvania Lawmakers Fail to Address Pressing Needs Regarding Natural Gas Industry in 2011-12 budget
- Nexus: Update on Recent Developments for the Second Quarter 2011
- Does Anyone Have a Fish Net?
- Save the Date - State Tax Seminars
- NYU 30th Institute on State and Local Taxation