State Tax Return Newsletter
The State Tax Return Newsletter is a bi-monthly publication by Jones Day's Tax Practice.
In this issue:
- New York's Budget Bill is Finally Done!
- 2010 California Tax Policy Conference
- Amnesty Alert—Programs Ending September 30!
- Breaking News: Ohio's First CAT Nexus "Test Case" Finally on Track
- DMA Challenges Colorado's "Non-Collecting Retailer" Notice and Reporting Regime
- The Marcellus Shale Formation: Pennsylvania's Natural Gas Severence Tax Debate
- Michigan Legislation Reinstates SBT Conformity With Federal "Check the Box" Election for Federally Disregarded LLCs
- Changes in Unclaimed Property Laws Provide a Financial Windfall to New Jersey and New York, Administrative Review Passes in Delaware, and Pennsylvania Offers Amnesty
- Nexus: Update on Recent Developments