The Bulletin - London Newsletter, February 2010
The Bulletin is a periodic publication distributed by Jones Day's London office. This cross-practice newsletter touches on some of the most important topics affecting the U.K. and Europe.
In this issue:
- The European Union in 2010: what does a new Treaty and a new Commission mean for UK PLC?
- Code of Practice on taxation for banks
- The rise of the regulator
- Forum shopping in European restructurings and insolvencies
- New cases render changes to defined benefit pension schemes more difficult
- Crossrail Business Levy
- EFRBS: An attractive alternative for high earners