PLI's Women Lawyers in Leadership 2023
PLI New York
1177 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY
and via webinar
9:00 am - 4:45 pm ET
Sarah Levine, a partner in our Securities Litigation & SEC Enforcement Practice, will participate in a panel discussion on "Best Leadership Practices for Women Lawyers" during PLI's "Women Lawyers in Leadership 2023" event on September 13.
Despite equal numbers of women entering the legal profession, women lawyers still face institutional hurdles that prevent them from reaching their full potential as leaders within their chosen roles.
PLI's informative conversation will feature lawyers who have successfully broken through the glass ceiling. This program will benefit women lawyers who are looking to take their career to the next level and gain a competitive edge.
- New leadership techniques for women attorneys, regardless of their work environment (law firm, in-house, government, or non-profit organization)
- Strategies for women lawyers to obtain and excel in lead or co-lead counsel positions
- Overcoming unique challenges faced by women attorneys in the workplace and in the courtroom
- Important research findings related to gender-related issues in performance reviews, including "non-promotable" tasks
- Strategies to address unconscious bias towards women in the law
- Specific issues affecting women of color in the law and effective strategies to counter and address them
- Career planning guidance for women striving for law firm partnership or other leadership roles
- Developing executive presence, self-advocacy skills, and renewed confidence to develop a clear roadmap for future success
- Unique issues facing women lawyers in leadership roles and tools to overcome them
REGISTRATION & CLE CREDITS
Registration for this event is required. For CLE credit information and to register, visit the PLI website.