Stark Law Commentaries
Jones Day recently published a series of nine Commentaries on the newly finalized Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute exceptions and safe harbors seeking to remove regulatory barriers to care coordination.
- Recent Changes to the Anti-Kickback Statute’s Personal Services Safe Harbor
- OIG and CMS Modify AKS Safe Harbor and Stark Law Exception for EHR Donations
- CMS Finalizes and Clarifies Key Valuation Terms in the Stark Law
- New Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute Protections for Cybersecurity Technology
- New Limited Remuneration Exception and Additional Tools to Ensure Compliance with the Stark Law
- CMS Finalizes New Limitations to the Isolated Transactions Exception to the Stark Law
- HHS Finalizes New AKS Safe Harbors for Patient Engagement and CMS-Sponsored Arrangements
- OIG Issues Final Rule on New Exception for ESRD-Related Telehealth Technologies
- New Stark Law, Anti-Kickback Statute Exceptions and Safe Harbors for Value-Based Arrangements
Jones Day publications should not be construed as legal advice on any specific facts or circumstances. The contents are intended for general information purposes only and may not be quoted or referred to in any other publication or proceeding without the prior written consent of the Firm, to be given or withheld at our discretion. To request reprint permission for any of our publications, please use our “Contact Us” form, which can be found on our website at www.jonesday.com. The mailing of this publication is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. The views set forth herein are the personal views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Firm.