Business Restructuring Review March/April 2018
- U.S. Supreme Court Narrows Scope of Section 546(e)’s Safe Harbor for Securities Transaction Payments
- First Circuit Rejects Sunbeam Approach to Effect of Rejection of Trademark License in Bankruptcy
- In Brief: U.S. Supreme Court Adopts Deferential Standard of Review on Chapter 11 Insider Status
- First Circuit Limits Scope of Jevic in Mooting Appeal of Unstayed Bankruptcy Sale Order
- Debate Intensifies as to Whether the Bankruptcy Code’s Avoidance Provisions Apply Extraterritorially
- Chapter 15 Update: U.S. Venue Selection Clause Does Not Trump Distribution Scheme in Italian Restructuring Plan
Jones Day publications should not be construed as legal advice on any specific facts or circumstances. The contents are intended for general information purposes only and may not be quoted or referred to in any other publication or proceeding without the prior written consent of the Firm, to be given or withheld at our discretion. To request reprint permission for any of our publications, please use our "Contact Us" form, which can be found on our website at www.jonesday.com. The mailing of this publication is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. The views set forth herein are the personal views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Firm.