Business Restructuring Review
- Focus on Health Care Provider Bankruptcies
- Yet Another Ruling Deepens the Divide on Whether the Bankruptcy Code’s Avoidance Provisions Apply Extraterritorially
- Ninth Circuit Reverses Course on Measure of Collateral Value in Cramdown Confirmation of Chapter 11 Plan
- Eroding the Majority Rule: Another Circuit Concludes That Lease Can Be Extinguished in Free-and-Clear Bankruptcy Sale
- International Legislative Update
Jones Day publications should not be construed as legal advice on any specific facts or circumstances. The contents are intended for general information purposes only and may not be quoted or referred to in any other publication or proceeding without the prior written consent of the Firm, to be given or withheld at our discretion. To request reprint permission for any of our publications, please use our "Contact Us" form, which can be found on our website at www.jonesday.com. The mailing of this publication is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. The views set forth herein are the personal views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Firm.