Business Restructuring Review
- Aéropostale Bankruptcy Court Denies Motion to Equitably Subordinate or Recharacterize Secured Lenders' Claims or to Limit Lenders’ Credit-Bidding Rights
- Modification of Chapter 15 Recognition Order Warranted to Avoid Prejudice to U.S. Creditors Court Adopts Majority View in Sanctioning Bankruptcy Trustee’s Use of Tax Code Look-Back Period in Avoidance Actions
- Court Adopts Majority View in Sanctioning Bankruptcy Trustee’s Use of Tax Code Look-Back Period in Avoidance Actions
- In Brief: Delaware Bankruptcy Court Clarifies Burden of Proof for Automatic Stay Relief
- In Brief: District Court Denies Lyondell Shareholders’ Motion to Reconsider Actual Fraud Imputation Ruling or to Certify Direct Appeal
Jones Day publications should not be construed as legal advice on any specific facts or circumstances. The contents are intended for general information purposes only and may not be quoted or referred to in any other publication or proceeding without the prior written consent of the Firm, to be given or withheld at our discretion. To request reprint permission for any of our publications, please use our "Contact Us" form, which can be found on our website at www.jonesday.com. The mailing of this publication is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. The views set forth herein are the personal views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Firm.