Business Restructuring Review
In this issue:
- The Year In Bankruptcy: 2015
- In Brief: Split Continues Over Unsecured Creditors’ Right to Postpetition Attorney’s Fees
- First-Instance Transaction May Qualify for “Ordinary Course of Business” Preference Defense
- Of Interest: Bankruptcy Court Has Equitable Power to Award Postpetition Interest to Unsecured Creditors Under Cramdown Chapter 11 Plan
- Foreign Debtor With U.S. Dollar-Denominated Debt Eligible for Chapter 15
Jones Day publications should not be construed as legal advice on any specific facts or circumstances. The contents are intended for general information purposes only and may not be quoted or referred to in any other publication or proceeding without the prior written consent of the Firm, to be given or withheld at our discretion. To request reprint permission for any of our publications, please use our "Contact Us" form, which can be found on our website at www.jonesday.com. The mailing of this publication is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. The views set forth herein are the personal views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Firm.