Jones Day respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask visitors to our site to do the same. Jones Day may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, deny access to visitors to this site who infringe our intellectual property rights.
If you believe that your work has been copied by Jones Day in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Jones Day's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached by contacting:
Firm Director, Business Development & Communications
2727 North Harwood Street Suite 500
Dallas, Texas 75201-1515
Before sending, please note:
Information on www.jonesday.com is for general use and is not legal advice. The mailing of this email is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Anything that you send to anyone at our Firm will not be confidential or privileged unless we have agreed to represent you. If you send this email, you confirm that you have read and understand this notice.