Staff and Legal Support
Jones Day seeks to employ the most qualified people, capable of delivering superior client service through professional excellence and teamwork, for every position in the Firm. We offer competitive compensation and benefits in a stimulating work environment.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters and are not responsible for fees from recruiters or other agencies except under specific written agreement with Jones Day. We also do not accept or retain resumes that do not relate to a specific, open position or resumes of individuals who do not meet the stated minimum qualifications for the position that has been posted.
Why Join Jones Day?
- Limitless opportunities to experience different areas of law, and lawyering styles before committing to a practice.
- Integrity, collaboration, and respect where teamwork is essential, the norm, and shared for a job well done.
- Inclusive and connected to support our clients, our culture, and our purpose in a diverse world.
- Developing leaders for the retention, development, and progression of our next generation.
- Committed and involved in worldwide pro bono work is an essential part of our responsibility to the profession and to law.