Staff and Legal Support
Jones Day seeks to employ the most qualified people, capable of delivering superior client service through professional excellence and teamwork, for every position in the Firm. We offer competitive compensation and benefits in a stimulating work environment.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters and are not responsible for fees from recruiters or other agencies except under specific written agreement with Jones Day. We also do not accept or retain resumes that do not relate to a specific, open position or resumes of individuals who do not meet the stated minimum qualifications for the position that has been posted.
Why Join Jones Day?
- Limitless opportunities to experience different areas of law, and lawyering styles before committing to a practice.
- Integrity, collaboration, and respect where teamwork is essential, the norm, and shared for a job well done.
- Inclusive and connected to support our clients, our culture, and our purpose in a diverse world.
- Developing leaders for the retention, development, and progression of our next generation.
- Committed and involved in worldwide pro bono work is an essential part of our responsibility to the profession and to law.
Before sending, please note:
Information on www.jonesday.com is for general use and is not legal advice. The mailing of this email is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Anything that you send to anyone at our Firm will not be confidential or privileged unless we have agreed to represent you. If you send this email, you confirm that you have read and understand this notice.