Alexandra G.Kennelly


亞特蘭大 + 1.404.581.8701

Alexandra Kennelly advises public and private companies and private equity firms on transactional matters in a variety of industries. She concentrates her practice on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions (for both strategic and sponsor clients), complex commercial transactions, and general corporate representations, including corporate governance.

Prior to joining Jones Day, Alexandra represented, among others, the General Electric Company in the disposition by GE Power of its core controls business to Emerson Electric Co.; TDR Capital in various portfolio company acquisitions and dispositions in the mortgage services and automotive services industries; and Christie Digital Systems in several acquisitions and dispositions in the audio-visual solutions and medical devices industries.

Alexandra also has experience advising public clients on debt offerings and periodic reporting obligations.

Alexandra advises pro bono clients on a variety of transactional and corporate governance matters and is a member of the board of directors of ServiceJuris, Inc. and a member of the young professionals' committee of Pro Bono Partnership of Atlanta.


  • Guardian Pharmacy partners with Heartland PharmacyJones Day advised Guardian Pharmacy, LLC in the acquisition of Heartland Pharmacy, an LTC pharmacy based in Idaho Falls, Idaho.
  • Guardian Pharmacy sells Mullaney’s Medical Supply to JANZJones Day advised Guardian Pharmacy, LLC in the sale of Mullaney’s Medical Supply to JANZ Corporation.
  • Eastman Chemical Company sells Texas City operations to INEOS Acetyls for $490 millionJones Day advised Eastman Chemical Company (NYSE: EMN) on the sale of its Texas City operations to INEOS Acetyls, a global manufacturer and supplier of acetic acid and related chemicals owned by the INEOS Group for approximately $490 million.
  • FEI partners with Nationwide Marketing GroupJones Day advised FEI Group in its strategic partnership and merger with Nationwide Marketing Group, the independent retail channel’s largest buying, marketing and business support organization, supporting more than 5,000 independently owned businesses across North America.
  • Riverside acquires PaleoWestJones Day advised The Riverside Company in its acquisition of PaleoWest, a professional consultancy that assists clients with their need to address federal, state, and local level environmental regulations, typically in support of a wide variety of land development projects such as the permitting of solar and wind generation facilities, housing developments, roads and bridges, and other major infrastructure development projects.
  • Truck-Lite receives significant investment from Genstar CapitalJones Day advised Truck-Lite Co., LLC, a leading provider of safety lighting, filtration systems, and telematics services for commercial vehicles, in connection with Genstar Capital's significant investment in Truck-Lite.
  • $700 million purchase of 49.9% interest in Big River Steel by United States Steel CorporationJones Day advised KM BRS, LLC (a subsidiary of Koch Minerals, LLC), a preferred equity holder of Big River Steel, in the $700 million purchase of a 49.9% interest in Big River Steel by United States Steel Corporation, with a call option to acquire the remaining 50.1% within the next four years.
  • The following represents experience acquired prior to joining Jones Day.

    Represented GE Power in its disposition of the core controls business of its Power division and in a joint venture related to the development of turbine technologies.

    Represented TDR Capital's portfolio companies in various acquisitions of mortgage services companies and retail car wash companies.

    Represented TDR Capital in its sale of MCS Group to American Securities.

    Represented Christie Digital Systems in its disposition of Allure Global Solutions and in its acquisition of certain of the assets of a high-performance speaker system developer and producer.

    Represented Ushio America in its acquisition of an ownership interest in an LED device developer and in a related loan arrangement between Ushio and the target.

    Represented good2grow in its sale to Kainos Capital.

    Represented Montrose Environmental in its acquisition of multiple environmental services businesses.

    Represented Lexington Realty Trust in its $250 million offering of 4.40% Senior Notes due 2024.