Cases & Deals

Trader Classified Media receives advice on employment aspects of acquisition

Clients Trader Classified Media N.V.

Jones Day advised Trader Classified Media N.V. in respect to acquisition by Trader Classified Media of 60% of the share capital of Infojobs, S.A. and granting of options over the remaining 40%. Jones Day carried out all the due diligence work, including the review and negotiation of labor and Social Security issues. Jones Day also assisted and advised Trader Classified Media in all day-to-day issues dealing with labor and Social Security matters.

We use cookies to deliver our online services. Details of the cookies and other tracking technologies we use and instructions on how to disable them are set out in our Cookies Policy. By using this website you consent to our use of cookies.