PLI's Annual Disclosure Documents 2022: Current Developments and Best Practices
PLI New York
1177 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY
and via Webinar
9:00 am - 5:15 pm ET
Partner Joan McKown will participate in a panel discussion on "Learnings from Enforcement and the Impact on Disclosure Practices" at PLI's Annual Disclosure Documents 2022: Current Developments and Best Practices program on December 6.
This program will highlight the important changes and updates over the past year in disclosure requirements.
Experienced practitioners from law firms and publicly-traded and private companies will not just analyze recent regulatory developments, but they'll also discuss practical and useful best practices for professionals working with disclosure documents. From virtual meeting trends, to analysis of insider trading enforcement, attendees will receive a pragmatic and timely overview of key developments on annual disclosure requirements.
Cybersecurity risk disclosure developments will also be discussed, with an emphasis on trends in ESG and the impact of climate on disclosures. A thorough ethics segment will conclude the day, addressing the issues connected with whistleblower activity and the varying roles attorneys play when handling disclosure documents.
The program will include the following topics:
- Overview of the 2022 shareholder proposal season and expectations for 2023
- Recent SEC rule changes and proposals
- Trends in independent compensation committee advisers
- Identifying enforcement priorities and their impact on disclosure practices
- Review of legal ethics issues that may arise when preparing disclosure documents
- Appearing and practicing before the Commission: Rule 102(e) proceedings
REGISTRATION AND CLE CREDITS
For more information on this webinar, including registration and CLE details, please visit "Annual Disclosure Documents 2022: Current Developments and Best Practices" on the PLI website.