"FinAccelerate Empowered by Jones Day" announces selected cohort companies for 2022
Twenty companies from across the United States and all over the world have been selected based on strength of team and innovative technology
The global law firm Jones Day today announced the admission of 20 cohort companies that will participate in its FinAccelerate Empowered by Jones Day accelerator program taking place October 25-27. Announced in September, the program is designed to help selected fintech start-up companies with legal know-how that also connects them with leading financial institutions, investors, and potential joint venture partners in order to accelerate their business. FinAccelerate will be hosted at Jones Day's offices in San Francisco and Silicon Valley.
"We are extraordinarily excited about the 20 excellent companies from around the world selected to participate in our accelerator program," said Abradat Kamalpour, a partner in Jones Day's San Francisco Office and architect of the FinAccelerate program. "We thank the more than 70 applicants we had in such a short space of time from all across the globe–all of which have amazing ideas and are working to innovate the future of fintech."
"The strength, depth, and international reach of this selected cohort shows how important the growing fintech ecosystem is to the future of the financial and banking markets," said Jay Tambe, Practice Leader of Jones Day's Financial Markets Practice.
The 20 selected companies are as follows:
- Astrapilot, Inc., based in California
- BAXUS, based in New Jersey
- CoinBeam, based in the Netherlands
- Coinroll, based in California
- CrossKudi, based in Wisconsin
- CryptoProof, Inc., based in Delaware
- Futureproof, based in Australia
- idclear, based in Gibraltar
- KOWRII, based in Georgia
- Lucrisma, Inc., based in Texas
- Messari, based in New York
- Mimicry, based in Puerto Rico
- Optherium Labs, based in New Jersey
- Prediction Strike, Inc., based in New York
- Radair, based in California
- SCALENS, based in France
- Senken, based in Germany
- Sindric Solutions, LLC, based in New Jersey
- Syndagent, based in Maryland
- Ventu, based in California
FinAccelerate is an intense accelerator program powered by one of the world's leading and largest law firms, Jones Day. The program covers the fundamental areas of law relevant to innovative fintech companies and enables selected fintech businesses to access leading investors, corporations, financial institutions and potential JV partners to accelerate their business.