The Best Lawyers in France™ 2023 recognizes 19 Jones Day lawyers across 20 practice areas
The 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in France™ has recognized 19 Jones Day lawyers across 20 different areas of practice.
In addition, Alban Caillemer du Ferrage and Eric Barbier de La Serre were each named "Lawyer of the Year" in the Derivatives and Competition / Antitrust Law practices, respectively.
The lawyers named, and their practices, are below:
- Nicolas J. André - Tax Law (New)
- Eric Barbier de La Serre - European Union Law; Competition / Antitrust Law (New) (Lawyer of the Year)
- Thomas Bouvet - Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice
- Florent Bouyer - Securities Law
- Alban Caillemer du Ferrage - Derivatives (Lawyer of the Year)
- Sarah Candelibes - Intellectual Property Law (New and One to Watch)
- Sophie Chevallier - Banking and Finance Law (New); Energy Law (New); Project Finance and Development Practice (New)
- Jean-Guillaume De Tocqueville - Banking and Finance Law; Regulatory Practice
- Philippe Delelis - Administrative Law
- Rémy Fekete - Technology Law
- Charles Gavoty - Private Equity Law
- Bénédicte Graulle - Criminal Defense (New)
- Jean-Gabriel Griboul - Private Equity Law; Venture Capital Law
- Olivier Haas - Information Technology Law (New); Technology Law (New)
- Geoffroy Pineau-Valencienne - Venture Capital Law (New)
- Eddy Prothière - Intellectual Property Law (New and One to Watch)
- Emmanuelle Rivez-Domont - Employee Benefits Law
- Gaël Saint Olive - Mergers and Acquisitions Law (New)
- Christine Van Gallebaert - Capital Markets Law
Best Lawyers® compiles its listings at the conclusion of a months-long peer-review process, during which their researchers ask leading attorneys from specific areas of practice and geographic regions about the professional abilities of their colleagues.