Who's Who Legal names 11 Jones Day lawyers in 2022 Global Investigations Guide
Who's Who Legal (WWL), in association with Global Investigations Review, has recognized 11 Jones Day lawyers as leading practitioners in their field in its global "Investigations 2022" guide.
This guide recognizes the foremost lawyers working in the field of investigations whose work spans a wide range of issues in white-collar crime, corporate investigations, and regulatory enforcement.
The full list of Jones Day lawyers recognized in "WWL: Investigations 2022" is below.
- Theodore (Ted) Chung (United States)
- Richard (Rick) Deane, Jr (United States)
- Karen Hewitt (United States)
- Sion Richards (England)
- Sheila Shadmand (United Arab Emirates)
- Hank Walther (United States)
Future Leaders - Partners
- Jamila Hall (United States)
- Rasha Gerges Shields (United States)
- Rick van 't Hullenaar (The Netherlands)
Future Leaders - Non-Partners
- Artur Badra (Brazil)
- Leigh Krahenbuhl (United States)