Digital Assets Week California
The Westin St. Francis San Francisco on Union Square
335 Powell Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
Jones Day's Silicon Valley Office
1755 Embarcadero Road
Palo Alto, CA 94303
As the hosting partner of Juliet Media's Digital Assets/Securities series, Jones Day invites you to Digital Assets Week California, the leading event for institutional-grade crypto and digital asset solutions.
Programming will focus on:
- Raising awareness around the disruption and probable changes associated with the digital asset space;
- Exploring trends and predictions to best prepare companies to capitalize on promising opportunities;
- Connecting traditional funding and listing players from around the world with new digital exchange and platform opportunities;
- The application of blockchain across industries—including for companies outside of the financial-services sector;
- Exploring listed securities and private tokenization of securities, along with educating investors on related opportunities; and
- The institutional adoption of digital assets, covering the full spectrum, including technology, crypto, and securities.
The entire agenda can be viewed here.
JONES DAY'S SPEAKERS:
- Tim Curry, Partner, Financial Markets, Silicon Valley
- Dorothy Giobbe, Of Counsel, Financial Markets, New York
- Abradat Kamalpour, Partner, Financial Markets, London
- Mark Rasmussen, Partner, Financial Markets, Dallas
- Josh Sterling, Partner, Financial Markets, Washington
- Jay Tambe, Practice Leader, Financial Markets, New York
Additional prominent speakers expected at the event are listed here.
We hope that your schedule will permit you to attend, and we look forward to your participation.
If you have any questions, or are interested in attending for free as a guest of Jones Day, please email Jones Day's Events Team.
COVID-19: We continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will send along additional guidance as the date of the program approaches, including any COVID-19 precautions.
Recording Notice: This event, including all voice, video, screen presentations, chat text, and other visible and audible elements shared by participants through the webinar service, will be recorded. The recording will be performed and maintained by the program organizer, Juliet Media.