Who’s Who Legal recognizes 11 Jones Day lawyers in 2022 Arbitration Guide
Who's Who Legal (WWL), in association with Global Arbitration Review (GAR), has recognized 11 Jones Day lawyers as leading practitioners in their field in its Arbitration 2022 guide.
The guide is compiled through independent research and nominations from peers and clients, including general counsel and arbitration lawyers in private practice.
"We are delighted about the recognition that our lawyers received in WWL: Arbitration 2022 and are grateful for the clients and peers who entrust our lawyers with their most complex and high-stakes international arbitration matters," said Greg Shumaker, leader of the Firm's Global Disputes Practice. "This recognition further reflects the hard work, strength, and talent of the Jones Day arbitration team around the globe."
The full list of Jones Day's lawyers recognized in WWL: Arbitration 2022 is below.
Arbitrators and Counsel
- Michelle Bradfield (partner, London)
- Vanessa Foncke (partner, Brussels)
- Amy Kläsener (partner, Frankfurt)
- Elie Kleiman (partner, Paris)
- Steven Smith (partner, San Francisco)
- Sylvia Tonova (partner, London)
Future Leaders: Partners
- Zachary Sharpe (partner, Singapore)
Future Leaders: Non-partners
- Michael Daly (associate, Washington)
- Philip Devenish (associate, London)*
- Courtney Lotfi (of counsel, Frankfurt)
- Claire Pauly (counsel, Paris)
*Selections were made prior to the end of 2021, before Philip Devenish was promoted to partner.