PLI's Hot Topics in Health Care Law 2021
9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST
Partner Laura Laemmle-Weidenfeld will be a panelist at PLI's Hot Topics in Health Care Law 2021 virtual program on December 9.
This program will cover the broad range of issues confronting the health care industry: payment systems, electronic health records; effective compliance programs and internal investigations; enforcement of health care fraud and abuse laws; and a detailed look at recent and pending legislation.
The program will include the following topics:
- Health Care: The Long- and Short-Term Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Recent Developments in Drug Pricing – The Changing Landscape for PBMs, Hospitals and Physicians
- Hospital and Physician Payment Systems – The 2022 Horizon
- What's New in Telehealth and Electronic Health Records Management
- Enforcement Trends in Health Care Law – Lessons Learned in 2021
- Designing and Implementing Compliance Programs for Health Care Organizations
- Legislative Initiatives: What Happened in the 116th Congress?
REGISTRATION AND CLE CREDITS
For more information on this program, including registration and CLE details, please visit "Hot Topics in Health Care Law 2021" on the PLI website.