PLI's Annual Disclosure Documents 2021: Current Developments and Best Practices
9:00 am - 5:15 pm EST
Partner Joan McKown will participate in a panel discussion on "Learnings from Enforcement and the Impact on Disclosure Practices" at PLI's Annual Disclosure Documents 2021: Current Developments and Best Practices virtual program on December 7.
This program will highlight the important changes and updates over the past year in disclosure requirements.
The faculty will review corporate finance, executive compensation, and corporate governance developments and provide an overview of the 2021 shareholder proposal season. Nontraditional and emerging disclosure developments will also be discussed, with an emphasis on trends in ESG and the impact of social media on disclosures. A thorough ethics segment will conclude the day, addressing the issues connected with whistleblower activity and the varying roles attorneys play when handling disclosure documents.
The program will include the following topics:
- What are the most recent SEC rule changes about disclosure requirements?
- Update on Compliance and Disclosure Interpretations (CDIs) and other staff guidance.
- Review of the recent developments in non-traditional disclosures, including ESG.
- How does the use of social media impact disclosure?
- What are the most recent FCPA developments?
- Best practices in executive compensation.
- Whistleblower developments under Section 21F of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- SOX 307: What are the SEC’s up-the-ladder attorney reporting requirements?
REGISTRATION AND CLE CREDITS
For more information on this webinar, including registration and CLE details, please visit "Annual Disclosure Documents 2021: Current Developments and Best Practices" on the PLI website.