Chambers UK 2022 ranks leading Jones Day practices and lawyers
The 2022 edition of Chambers UK: A Client's Guide to the UK Legal Profession ranks Jones Day in 12 practice areas, including new rankings in the Intellectual Property, Real Estate: Big-Ticket, and Investor-State Arbitration categories, and recognises 18 lawyers among the premier lawyers in Britain.
Clients laud Jones Day as "very strong and experienced, especially in cross-border work. They're very efficient, well organised and have a very strong team ethic." Additional comments from clients include:
- "The firm is structured in such a way to ensure that the client is at its heart. The service we receive from Jones Day from every lawyer, practice and office is second to none. The way the team works across practices and borders shows that the lawyers genuinely like working together in a collaborative manner to ensure the best result for us."
- "…proactive, responsive and have taken the time to get to know our business. We know that the advice is tailored to us and our needs."
- "…excellent - super responsive, easy to work with - we couldn't be happier with them."
Chambers UK 2022 practice rankings include:
- Fraud: Civil
- International Arbitration: Investor-State Arbitration
- Private Equity: Buyouts: Mid-Market
- Commercial and Corporate Litigation
- Competition Law
- Corporate/M&A: High-end Capability
- Corporate/M&A: Mid-Market
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate: Big-Ticket
The Chambers UK rankings, based on interviews with lawyers, clients, and third-party experts, look at a broad range of qualities, including technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial vision and business understanding, diligence, and commitment to the client, to provide an independent assessment of counsel throughout the region.