PLI's Employment Law Institute 2021
9:00 am - 5:00 pm ET
Jessica Kastin, a partner in Jones Day's Labor & Employment Practice, will participate in a panel titled "NLRB Updates 2021: General Counsel Commotion, Proposed Labor Reform, and Issues to Watch" at PLI's "Employment Law Institute 2021" webinar on Tuesday, October 12.
The event offers a comprehensive review of case law and regulatory developments, an in-depth analysis of emerging issues, and best practices, designed to maximize employment law compliance, mitigate legal risk and achieve business objectives. The faculty includes nationally recognized management and plaintiffs' attorneys, members of the judiciary, in-house counsel, and government enforcement agency representatives who share their perspectives, insights, and experiences.
The program will include the following topics:
- Important federal and state case law and regulatory developments of the past year
- Need to know 2021 wage and hour developments
- Best practices for conducting effective workplace investigations
- Labor law developments under the Biden administration
- Answers to your difficult leaves of absence and workplace accommodation questions
- Equal pay and pay equity developments in 2021
- The current legal landscape for gender identity and expression in the workplace
- Strategies for litigating retaliation and whistleblower claims
- Views from the bench: Best practices in employment law cases
REGISTRATION AND CLE CREDITS
For more information on this webinar, including registration and CLE details, please visit "Employment Law Institute 2021" on the PLI website.