Fueled largely by the unending specter of the coronavirus pandemic, the health care industry continues to change dramatically. PLI’s faculty of health care lawyers, in-house counsel, and government regulators will examine the current state of health care law. This program will cover the broad range of issues confronting the health care industry: payment systems, electronic health records; effective compliance programs and internal investigations; enforcement of health care fraud and abuse laws; and a detailed look at recent and pending legislation.
Laura Laemmle-Weidenfeld, a Health Care & Life Sciences partner resident in the Firm's Washington Office, will be among the panelists. The agenda will include the following sessions:
- Recent Developments in Drug Pricing – The Changing Landscape for PBMs, Hospitals and Physicians
- Hospital and Physician Payment Systems – The 2021 Horizon
- What’s New in Telehealth and Electronic Health Records Management
- Enforcement Trends in Health Care Law – Lessons Learned in 2020
- Designing and Implementing Compliance Programs for Health Care Organizations
- Legislative Initiatives: What Happened in the 116th Congress?
REGISTRATION AND CLE CREDITS
For more information on this webinar, including registration and CLE details, please visit the "Hot Topics in Health Care Law 2020" page on the PLI website.