European Incubator of the Brussels Bar Webinar on Digital Hearings
On November 19, 2020, Vanessa Foncke, a partner in Jones Day's Global Disputes Practice resident in the Brussels Office, joined a panel discussion on digital hearings, which focused on developing a framework for a more efficient digital approach to litigation.
Additional speakers included:
- Bart De Moor, chairman of the Dutch Bar Association at the Brussels Bar
- Anouk Devenyns, Chairman of the Dutch-speaking Corporate Court of Brussels
- Bart Willocx, Chairman of the Court of First Instance Antwerp and member of the College of Courts and Courts
- Jelle Flo, Chairman of the Court of First Instance West Flanders, Kortrijk Division
- Raf Verstraeten, Professor of the Catholic University of Leuven
The webinar was hosted by ICEEUBRUX, the European incubator of the Brussels Bar, which supports innovation and modernization of the legal profession.