Chambers UK 2021 ranks leading Jones Day practices and lawyers
The 2021 edition of Chambers UK: A Client’s Guide to the UK Legal Profession recognized Jones Day with nine practice rankings, and recognized 20 Jones Day lawyers among the leading lawyers in Britain.
Jones Day's Chambers UK 2021 practice rankings include:
- Commercial and Corporate Litigation
- Competition Law
- Corporate/M&A: High-end Capability
- Corporate/M&A: Mid-Market
- Real Estate Finance
- Fraud: Civil
- Private Equity: Buyouts: High-end Capability
Clients praise Jones Day as "adept at never losing sight of the client's objectives and at creating ways to achieve them," "(invoking) confidence in their clients and great to get a deal done with," and "impressive for (their) breadth and depth of technical legal knowledge combined with commercial awareness."
Additional comments from clients include:
- "The clarity of advice is excellent, and their ability to focus on key issues is second to none."
- "The team receives praise for being hugely aware of commercial issues, understanding all possible arguments, and taking a collaborative approach."
- "They really drive the process along to obtain results for the client."
Chambers’ 200 researchers provide unique insight into complex areas of law in different jurisdictions. Chambers conducts tens of thousands of interviews a year with in-house counsel and third-party experts, such as barristers and accountants, delivering detailed insight into providers of legal services. As part of its research process, Chambers’ researchers analyze the feedback of clients, peers and other independent market sources, and assess technical legal ability, client service, depth of team, commercial vision and business understanding, diligence, and value for money.