Seminar on latest developments in financial law
Catholic University of Louvain – Place Montesquieu 2
On October 10, 2019, Matthieu Duplat spoke on the latest developments in financial law at a seminar hosted by The CRIDES, Center for Interdisciplinary Research on Company and Company Law. Mr. Duplat's discussion focused on fundamental changes in the legal framework applicable to issuance of securities.
Members of the banking and finance community, including participants from the private, public, and academic sectors, attended.
- Matthieu Duplat, lecturer at UCLouvain and Jones Day partner
- Philippe Lambrecht, professor at UCLouvain and administrator-secretary general of the FEB
- Evgenia Kokolia, scientific collaborator at UCLouvain and national expert seconded to the European Commission's DG Grow
- Patrick della Faille, scientific collaborator at UCLouvain and lawyer
- Anne Sophie Pijcke, scientific collaborator at UCLouvain and special advisor in ESGPauline Begasse de Dhaem, scientific collaborator at UCLouvain and legal advisor in banking supervision at the National Bank of Belgium
- Reflections on the future of financial services from a European perspective
- Emissions regime: paradigm shift
- Toward a first reform of the CSA? The transposition into Belgian law of Directive 2017/828 aimed at promoting the long-term commitment of shareholders
- New rules for appointing independent directors in listed companies (CSA and Code Corporate Governance 2020)Sustainable finance - update on the situation