3rd Swiss Chambers’ Arbitration Institution (SCAI) Innovation Conference
Grand Hotel Kempinski
Quai du Mont-Blanc 19
10:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The third SCAI Innovation Conference will focus on arbitrator selection and case management, debating and discussing innovative ways to improve parties’ satisfaction with the arbitral process. Leading authorities in the field will share their views on the following key themes:
- Choosing the ideal arbitrator and how to select him or her.
- The efficient and robust arbitrator: How to adequately manage the proceedings.
Anna Masser, Of Counsel at Jones Day, will join the debate on the second panel, addressing such issues as:
- The "judicialization" of arbitration: Should we make arbitration "simpler" again?
- Do we need more pro-active arbitrators?
- "Due process paranoia" and how to deal with it.
- New technologies for arbitrators?
The panel debate will be followed by a discussion on whether innovation means going back to the roots of arbitration.
Please visit SCAI’s website for more information.
Registration for this event is required. Please register directly at the event website.