PLI's Trade Secrets 2018: What Every Lawyer Should Know
PLI California Center
685 Market Street
San Francisco, California 94105
Whether you work at or counsel a technology company or any other company that creates or works with trade secrets – which means any company – this program will teach you what you need to know to protect your valuable assets, safely share confidential information, secure effective remedies for misappropriation and prevent and defend against claims of misappropriation.
What You Will Learn
- Hear a primer on trade secrets law and the latest developments
- Learn how to prevent and manage trade secrets crises
- Find out the best approaches to safeguard your company’s trade secrets when crossing international borders
- Evaluate the unique features of trade secrets damages and the related costs of misappropriation
- Recognize the potential for trade secrets disputes to arise with cutting edge technologies and new business models
Jones Day Intellectual Property partner Andrea Weiss Jeffries will speak on a panel entitled, "Looking into the Trade Secrets Future: Trade Secrets Disputes in Cutting Edge Technologies and New Business Models."
REGISTRATION & CLE CREDIT
Registration for this event is required. To register for this event and groupcast sessions, sign up for the webcast, or determine CLE credit, please visit the Practising Law Institute event site.