TSI Congress 2018—Securitisation and Asset-Based Finance in Times of Change
10:00 a.m.–7:30 p.m. (27 September)
9:30 a.m.–6:30 p.m. (28 September)
Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin
10178 Berlin, Germany
The TSI Congress in Berlin is the platform for asset-based finance market participants to exchange views and get up to date with international investors, experts, political representatives, treasurers of large corporations, and the supervisory authority.
- The capital markets between fear and hope: Central bank policy, protectionism, geopolitics, and the future of the euro and Europe
- The auto ABS market: Backbone of an industry in the era of alternative drive and new usage concepts
- Asset-backed cryptocurrency financing: Just hype or another step into the future?
- New transparency requirements for securitisations: What is really crucial from the market perspective?
- New alternative financing solutions: FinTechs and credit funds and their impacts on banks
- New covered bond regulation in the European Union: Pros and cons and implications for financial stability
- Brexit: Implications for securitisations and structured finance products
- Debt Funds: An Interesting Option in the Area of Alternative Investments for Institutional Investors
- Blockchain: Digitalisation of Securitisation and the Future of Securitisation Transactions
Registration for this event is required. Visit the TSI Congress website to register.