V Allerhand Dispute Resolution, Mediation and Arbitration Summit
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
The Allerhand Institute is an independent research centre, which conducts interdisciplinary and comparative studies on the role of legal institutions in creating and working in economic markets, both in terms of shaping regulations and the institutional frameworks they create. The Allerhand Lecture Series is a series of lectures given by experts on the most up-to-date law-related topics often combined with economic, sociological or technical aspects. Following the lecture there is a facilitated discussion with the speaker.
- Arbitration in CEE
- Changes on Rules and Law & Jurisprudence: DIS, SWISS, ICC, VIAC
- New issues in the field of ADR in CEE
- Regional ADR centres – does they make sense?
- Development of mediation in CEE
- Mediating Among the Mediators – do we have consistent standards on enforcement of settlement agreements resulting from mediation?
Jones Day partner Dr. Johannes P. Willheim will give the following lecture: From Specific ADR Methods to Dispute Management
Dispute management has the objective of appropriately dealing with disputes and encompasses analytical, efficiency, and communication tools. In this lecture Dr. Willheim will provide an overview on the emerging discipline of dispute management and how it will shape future training and the work of professionals active in dispute resolution.
Registration for this event is required. Please visit the Allerhand Institute website for more information.