Gas and LNG Supply Contracts Forum
June 20: 8.30 am - 5.30 pm
June 21: 8.00 am - 5.30 pm
Steigenberger Hotel Berlin
Los-Angeles-Platz 1, 10789
Bringing together experts from major gas and LNG producers and purchasers as well as the most highly regarded legal experts and consultants in the field, this newly updated event will offer a discussion of macroeconomic issues impacting gas contracts in Europe and the world, and insight on such topics as arbitration, price formation, and dispute avoidance.
The Forum agenda includes the following topics, among others:
- An in-depth Overview of European & Global Hub Markets
- U.S. Sanctions on Russia & The Future of Nord Stream 2
- Disputes Arising from Disputes
- The Future of Long Term Gas Supply Contracts in Europe
- Improving Efficiency and Achieving Success at Arbitration: The Insider's Guide to Improving Your Chances of a Successful Negotiation
- The Future of Infrastructure Finance: How Spot Market Prices are Impacting New Projects
Jones Day partner Dr. Johannes P. Willheim will give a presentation on key arbitration decisions along the value chain over the past 12 months and specific cases still to be decided.
Please visit the Gas and LNG Supply Contracts Forum website for more information.