Sixteen Jones Day lawyers named "BTI Client Service All-Stars"
Sixteen Jones Day lawyers have been named 2018 BTI Client Service All-Stars in the BTI Consulting Group's survey of corporate counsel and other legal services decision makers. This achievement sets a new record for the largest number of All-Stars by a single firm since the survey's inception 17 years ago, and underscores the Firm's commitment to superior client service.
The survey identifies lawyers who possess a rare combination of outstanding legal skills, innovative thought leadership, practical business knowledge, extraordinary attention to client needs, and a record of delivering outstanding results.
Jones Day lawyers named as 2018 BTI Client Service All-Stars include:
- Aaron L. Agenbroad, Labor & Employment
- Richard J. Bedell Jr., Business & Tort Litigation
- David S. Birnbaum, Labor & Employment
- Thomas E. Dutton, Health Care
- Ronald S. Gross, Banking, Finance & Securities
- Daniel C. Hagen, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Joseph W. Hammell, Labor & Employment
- John K. Kane, M&A
- Benjamin C. Lee, Government Regulation
- Randi C. Lesnick, M&A
- Timothy J. Melton, Banking, Finance & Securities
- Glen D. Nager, Issues & Appeals
- Timothy Orr, Banking, Finance & Securities
- Douglas H. Pearson Ph.D., Intellectual Property
- Tracy V. Schaffer, Business & Tort Litigation
- Jeffrey A. Schlegel, Energy
Ms. Lesnick was also awarded "MVP" status for being named a Client Service All-Star in multiple consecutive years (2016 to 2018).
The 2018 All-Stars survey is based on interviews with 350 in-house counsel from corporations averaging nearly $13 billion in annual revenue and representing 15 industry sectors. Survey participants identified the lawyers, unprompted and by name, as the absolute best at delivering client service. The 2018 survey names 328 lawyers from 149 law firms.
Jones Day is a global law firm with more than 2,500 lawyers in 43 offices across five continents. The Firm is distinguished by: a singular tradition of client service; the mutual commitment to, and the seamless collaboration of, a true partnership; formidable legal talent across multiple disciplines and jurisdictions; and shared professional values that focus on client needs.