Privacy and GDPR Compliance Requirements in 2018
Jones Day Chicago
77 West Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60601
11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Registration and Lunch
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. Program
Please join Aaron Charfoos of Jones Day and David Manek of Navigant Consulting for a discussion on the pending General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance requirements; privacy guidelines and ethical implications of the GDPR; and response strategies once GDPR is in force.
Our presenters will address a broad range of topics related to privacy and GDPR, including, but not limited to:
- What is the GDPR and am I too late to comply?
- How are global companies achieving GDPR compliance?
- What are the ethical implications of a global privacy program and what can my company do to be ethically compliant?
- Once the GDPR is in force, how will I respond to the requests of our employees or other interested parties in the EU?
- What steps can I take now to protect my company under the GDPR?
REGISTRATION & CLE CREDIT
Registration for this event is required. If you would like to attend, you may register at the Navigant Consulting website.
This program has been approved for 1.00 hour of general credit by the Illinois MCLE Board. This program has also been approved for 1.00 hour of general credit by the State Bar of California and 1.00 hour of areas of professional practice credit (including transitional credit) by the New York State CLE Board. Jones Day is an Illinois MCLE Board accredited provider, a State Bar of California MCLE approved provider, and an accredited provider in New York. Application for CLE credit in other states will be made as needed.