American Bar Association's 2017 Section of International Law Fall Conference: Global Trends in Regulation of Insider Trading and Market Abuse
JW Marriott Marquis
255 Biscayne Boulevard Way
Miami, FL 33131
The regulation of insider trading and market abuse is in flux. In the EU the Market Abuse Regulation went into force on July 3, 2016. In the U.S., the recent Salman Supreme Court case has changed the approach to insider trading. Using a series of hypotheticals, the panel will compare the new and varied approaches to
insider trading worldwide.
Panel Chair and Speaker:
- Marie Elena Angulo, Jones Day, Miami, FL
- Manfred Ketzer, Hausmaninger Kletter, Vienna, Austria
- Matthew Cole, A&L Goodbody, Dublin, Ireland
- Rob Lando, Osler, New York, New York
- Jose Miguel Carvajal, Morales & Besa, Santiago, Chile
REGISTRATION & CLE CREDIT
Registration for this event is required. To register and determine CLE credit, visit the American Bar Association event site.