PLI's Cutting-Edge Employment Law Issues 2017: The California Difference
PLI New York Center
1177 Avenue of the Americas, (2nd floor), entrance on 45th Street
New York, New York 10036
This full-day event addresses key issues confronted by employees, employment law advisers, litigators and human resources management and professionals, with particular emphasis on California State law considerations. This program combines a comprehensive review of case law and regulatory developments, an in-depth analysis of emerging issues, and practical guidance about protecting employee rights, best practices to maximize employment law compliance, mitigate legal risk and achieve business objectives.
What You Will Learn
- Year-In-Review: A summary of important United States and California Supreme Court and federal and state appellate case law developments
- 9 months into the new presidential administration: Employment law practice implications
- Key developments in wage-and-hour law affecting California employers and employees
- The latest developments in class, collective and PAGA cases
- Views from the Bench – what are the neutrals looking for?
REGISTRATION & CLE CREDITS
Registration for this event is required. To register for the live event and webcast, or obtain CLE credit information, visit the Practising Law Institute website.