Our Saudi clients' legal needs, both inside and outside of the Kingdom, are served by Jones Day's lawyers in Riyadh and Alkhobar, who comprise the Saudi Arabian Office. We also serve international clients engaged in transactions, projects, and disputes in Saudi Arabia.
- With four decades of experience in the Kingdom, our clients benefit from Jones Day's broad experience in commercial transactions, industrial and infrastructure projects, mergers and acquisitions, technology transfers, and dispute resolution.
- Clients are advised by our Saudi Arabian Office in a variety of sectors, including manufacturing, oil and gas, construction, health services, telecommunications, and education.
- Jones Day actively counsels state-owned enterprises and private companies participating in the transformation of the Kingdom as part of Vision 2030 initiatives.
- Our Saudi lawyers coordinate closely with all of our global offices to undertake inbound and outbound transactions for clients in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
- Lawyers from our Riyadh and Alkhobar offices handle transactions and disputes in all parts of the Kingdom, including the Eastern Province, Riyadh, Jeddah, Medina, Yanbu, Jubail, and Jazan.
- Jones Day's Saudi lawyers have a deep commitment to the rule of law. We assist various organizations to provide practical training to lawyers and other professionals in the Middle East and Africa.
7:56 PM Arabic Standard Time
Large international health care grantmaking foundation establishes governance structure and policies
World leading food and liquid packaging group of companies obtains favorable outcome in shareholder dispute
Saudi subsidiary of a world leading food and liquid packaging company obtains awards in two ad hoc arbitrations
Consortium of Marafiq, Amwal, and Veolia develop large Independent Sewage Treatment Plant in Saudi Arabia
Disputes Disrupted? The Impact of Dubai's Decree No. 34 of 2021 on the Choice of Commercial Arbitration in the UAE