Clients served by Jones Day's Moscow Office are offered cross-border transactional capabilities, in-depth knowledge of Russian law, and industry experience in the oil and gas, telecommunications, financial services, mining and metals, aviation, manufacturing, and retail sectors.
- Jones Day entered the Russian legal market in 2003 during the representation of Alfa Group and Access/Renova Group in the formation of TNK-BP, then the largest M&A transaction in Russian history.
- Clients engaged in some of the most significant and high-profile cross-border transactions in the region have been represented by Jones Day lawyers.
- Clients trust Jones Day lawyers with a wide range of legal services, including strategic M&A transactions to cross-border and domestic disputes and investigations.
- Our Moscow Office also advises clients on a broad array of corporate, regulatory, and compliance matters.
- Clients benefit from the Firm's industry-specific knowledge and experience in the technology, oil and gas, financial services, mining and metals, aviation, pharma, manufacturing, and retail sectors.
Jones Day's Moscow Office
-Vladimir Lechtman, Partner-in-Charge