Charlie Stewart joined our New Lawyers Group (NLG) in 2019. The NLG provides our newest lawyers with the opportunity to gain exposure to different practice areas and lawyering styles before making a commitment to a specific practice. Individuals in the NLG may focus on a particular area of practice, or compare practices, during their first year with Jones Day.
- Comment, The Rhetorical Canons of Construction: New Textualism's Rhetoric Problem, 116 Mich. L. Rev. 1485 (2018)
- Online Essay, State Court Litigation: A New Front in the War Against Partisan Gerrymandering, 116 Mich. L. Rev. Online (2018)
- University of Michigan (J.D. cum laude 2018; Notes Editor, The Michigan Law Review); The Ohio State University (Master of Accounting 2013; B.S.B.A. in Economics summa cum laude 2012)
- Ohio and District of Columbia
- Law Clerk to Judge Charles F. Lettow, U.S. Court of Federal Claims (2018) and Extern to Judge Michael H. Watson, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio (2016)