Christina Mastrucci Lehn represents and advises clients on a variety of complex civil matters in state and federal courts. She has experience in all aspects of litigation, particularly in pleadings, pretrial motions, discovery (including taking and defending depositions), and trial preparation, as well as in appellate matters. Her practice includes business torts (such as fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, trade secret misappropriation, and tortious interference), breach of contract, deceptive trade practices, consumer credit disputes, securities claims, and antitrust claims involving alternative energy, financial derivatives, medical devices, commercial building products, and supply chain management.
Christina also has experience representing clients in civil investigations by government entities, particularly state attorneys general, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), and in corporate criminal investigations involving the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA).
Christina has participated in numerous Jones Day pro bono projects. She is actively representing refugees from Central America in immigration proceedings as part of the Firm's Laredo Project and Unaccompanied Children Project, and she has prosecuted 42 U.S.C. § 1983 and related state law claims for use of excessive force. She also has contributed to preparing training materials for lawyers in Latin America as part of the Firm's Rule of Law project with Lawyers Without Borders.
- University of Florida (J.D. cum laude 2014; Executive Articles Editor, Journal of Law and Public Policy; Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society); University of Notre Dame (B.A. magna cum laude 2011; Phi Beta Kappa; Sigma Tau Delta International English Honor Society)
- Florida; U.S. District Courts for the Southern, Middle, and Northern Districts of Florida; and U.S. Courts of Appeals for the Fifth and Eleventh Circuits
- Volunteer intern, Miami Dade Office of the State Attorney, Cyber Crimes Division (Summer 2012)
- The Best Lawyers in America "Ones to Watch" for commercial litigation (2021)
- Judicial intern to: Hon. Phillp R. Lammens, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida (Fall 2013) and Hon. John W. Thornton, Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida, Complex Business Litigation Division (Summer 2013)