Jakob Hübert represents clients in complex arbitration and litigation proceedings, predominantly in post-M&A, restructuring, energy, and construction law cases. He also provides strategic advice in claims management and advises clients in the structuring and negotiation of corporate and commercial contracts.
Jakob has extensive experience in arbitration proceedings under the rules of all major institutions (such as e.g. ICC, DIS, ICDR, SCC, UNCITRAL, and ICSID) and in the handling of cross-border litigation in particular for clients from CIS countries and the U.S.
Jakob is board member of ILEX — International Litigation Exchange and a regional coordinator of the Frankfurt branch of the German Russian Lawyers Association. He is a member of DIS40 (German Young Arbitration Lawyers) and YIAG (Young International Arbitration Group).
Fosun acquires FFT Group
Jones Day advised Fosun International Limited with the acquisition of FFT GmbH & Co. KGaA ("FFT") from ATON GmbH.
Be Sued or Be Fined: European Commission Proposes Consumer Protections Expanding Class Actions and Enforcement Powers
- May 2018EU Consumer Rights Enforcement—Penalties Ahead
- May 2018German Government Releases Draft Act on Class Actions in Germany
- April 2018Be Sued or Be Fined: European Commission Proposes Consumer Protections Expanding Class Actions and Enforcement Powers
- April 2018Germany Plans Class Action Legislation in 2018
- March 2018Italian Supreme Court Upholds Class Action Ruling on Misleading Advertising
- University of London (LL.M. in International Dispute Resolution 2014); Second State Examination (Frankfurt, 2011); University of Frankfurt (First State Examination 2009)
- German, English, and Russian