Yusuf Giansiracusa has worked in Saudi Arabia for 25 years representing clients doing business in the Kingdom and abroad. He represents a number of the Kingdom's prominent industrial and service enterprises and several of the leading commercial and industrial families in the Kingdom.
Yusuf has a broad range of experience in commercial and corporate transactions, licensing, industrial and infrastructure projects, defense, OGP, and private client matters. Since 1991, he has represented participants in many of the major projects in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Yusuf has advised developing country governments on rule of law issues and has assisted in training government officials and professionals from emerging democracies and developing countries in infrastructure projects, public-private partnerships, and international arbitration. Yusuf currently serves on the boards of directors of Sheffield United FC, Blades Leisure Ltd, and several private trust companies.
- August 2017Saudi Council of Ministers Approves 100% Foreign Ownership of Engineering Consultancies
- June 2017MENA Countries Sever Ties with Qatar
- March 2017Saudi Ministry of Labor Restricts Redundancy Terminations
- October 2016Strategic Moves for the Saudi Petrochemicals Sector
- September 2016Update on the New Saudi Arabian Companies Law and SAGIA Announcements
- November 2015Saudi Arabia: New Companies Law 2015 Approved
- August 2015Saudi Arabia's Oil and Gas Sector—An Update: Part 1
- August 2015Saudi Arabia's Oil and Gas Sector—An Update: Part 2
- September 2013The New Enforcement Law of Saudi Arabia: An Additional Step Toward a Harmonized Arbitration Regime
- February 2013Changes to the UK Taxation of High Value Residential Properties
- University of California, Berkeley (J.D. 1989; A.B. in Philosophy 1979); University of Pittsburgh (M.A. in Classics and Philosophy 1981)
- District of Columbia